Looking for something a little different in your salad. Try this refreshing apple salad combining the salty taste of olives, creaminess of farm fresh boiled eggs, sweetness of tomatoes, zesty-ness of fresh lemon and the zing of Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother (fermentation). Enjoy with cooked chicken, steak, salmon, lamb or pork loin or simply as a fresh salad.
- Cos lettuce
- 1 green apple
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 1/4 cucumber, diced (optional)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 crushed garlic (not diced)
- 1/4 cup oil
- juice from 3/4 lemon
- 2 1/2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar (with Mother fermentation)
- 1 1/2 tspn dry oregano (or favourite herb)
- 1/2 tspn chives
- salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse and wash ingredients.
- Dice, chop, crush, boil or squeeze relevant ingredients.
- Make up dressing.
- Combine ingredients (leave egg to last without too much mixing)
- Pour before serving or on your salad separately.