My eyebrows raised a tad when I heard the name of this kids’ card game — Strip Jack Naked. However, I was curious to find out how this kids’ version was played. Particularly having had so much fun playing the other family card games with ‘My Ship Sails’ and ‘Snap’. Hence, I was keen to learn another card game.
- 1 pack of 52 Cards
- 2-6 players
- Deal all cards to players, around the table, start on left.
- The aim is to strip other players of their cards.
- It’s a game of chance.
- Once you are out (or no cards left), you can no longer play, until the last player has ‘stripped’ all the cards from the other players.
- The ‘face or picture’ cards have a plain card value (see below). If you put down a face card, the player to your left puts down the relevant number of cards.
- However, if you put down a face card during your drop, then it passes to the next player to put down the next relevant number of cards.
- If that next player puts down a face card, then the next player puts down the relevant number of cards etc.,
- A = 4
- K= 3
- Q= 2
- J= 1
* Option: Joker can be added with a value of 5 or be removed.
This was definitely another fun card game for kids and adults.