If you’re craving a snack attack, here’s a tasty treat to stave the hungry pangs. This combination of avocado, cheese, red onion, baby spinach and kale on a toasted crumpet works well. However, add a tin of tuna or cooked chicken for protein. When the crumpet is toasted it creates a firmer crispier base.
- Toast crumpet in toaster or 1-2min on each side under grill
- Add avocado and cheese to grill (optional – chicken or tuna).
- Grill until cheese is melted – approx 2mins.
- Garnish with red onion and baby spinach/kale mix.
- Grilled and ready to eat with a cuppa.
Ingredients to Grill
- 1 crumpet
- sliced avocado
- 1 cheese slice (Jarlsberg, tasty etc.,)
Ingredients – not to Grill
- red onion
- tin of tuna, chicken or favourite meat
Now sit back, cuppa in hand and enjoy. Buon Appetite!