I love easy recipes to convert into my convection oven! Saw this on a site on Instagram.
Kimberley kindly allowed me to share. Looks like pizza making on the weekend. I love a hot piping pizza, but you can eat it cold.
- Puff pastry
- 2 tble spns tomato puree or paste
- sundried tomatoes (in oil)
- Fresh mozzarella (preferably) or grated mozzarella
- fresh basil leaves
- grated or sliced fresh garlic
- Preheat convection oven to 200 degrees.
- Layout pastry on baking paper on trays
- Turn in the sides and press down well to make border
- Spread tomato puree
- Add sundried tomatoes, garlic & cheese.
- Add basil last and drizzle with sundried tomato oil
- Cook 12-15min until pastry has risen.