I love easy, throw altogether veggies and meat meals where you simply chop and pop into convection oven. I only recently learned how to use the convection oven, and now you can’t stop me. Also baking paper is the best as there is less mess.
During Cooking Time
Go and have a shower, a cuppa, empty the dishwasher, read a book or put your feet up – your choice.
- Preheat convection oven to 180C
- Chop veggies and garnish with olive oil, rosemary and thyme
- Put baking paper on tray.
- Pop chopped veggies and BBQ Chicken Maryland on tray.
- Cook for 55min in convection oven – Turn half way.
- Enjoy! If any leftovers, take it to work.